Legent CF2 CFast 2.0 to USB-C / SATA Card Reader Adapter
CFast 2.0 to USB-C & SATA Reader
The Legent CF2 is a CFast 2.0 card reader that can be used as a standalone USB-C reader or in combination with a Mobius Pro or 3.5-inch bay for a comprehensive workflow solution. The CF2 is equipped with a USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps chipset that delivers data transfer speeds of up to 550 MB/s. The aluminum housing of the CF2 is durable, portable, and provides superb heat dissipation. The Legent is backed by a 3-year warranty and includes free lifetime technical support.
- Interface: USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen2) and SATA III
- Compatible with CFast or CFast 2.0, not compatible with CompactFlash (CF UDMA) cards
- Aluminum construction for optimal heat dissipation and protection
- Industry-leading 3 year warranty
- Includes: Legent CF2, USB C-C cable, USB C-A cable
Ports: USB-C (Up to 10Gbps) and SATA (Up to 6Gbps)
Card Support: CFast 2.0
Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.0 x 1.0 inches
Chipset: JMicron JM572+JM580
Weight: 9 oz.
Certifications: CE, FCC
Requirements: Compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux