- Supports 2.5-inch SATA HDDs (9.5mm and 12.5mm)
- Connects flexibly via USB 2.0, eSATA, or 1394b FireWire 800
- Provides JBOD, RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), and Span
- Configures RAID modes easily using RAID MASTER (GUI)
- Monitors system status via RAID MASTER or LED indicators
- Powered via FireWire 800 bus power or A/C adapter
- Package includes: DataTale PAIR, eSATA cable, USB cable, FW800 cable, DC to USB power cable, AC adapter, user guide, protective carrying pouch
- Note: Windows 2000, XP & MAC OS 10.2 (& older) do not support partitions larger than 2TB+ or higher. In order to support 2TB+ partitions, you must use Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows 2003, or Mac OS 10.3 or higher.
Ports:eSATA: Up to 3Gbit/sec; USB 2.0: Up to 480 Mbps (60 MB/Sec); FireWire 800/IEEE 1394b: Up to 800 Mbps (100 MB/Sec)
Interface:SATA (9.5mm or 12.5mm SATA HDDs)
Mac Lion OS 10.7
users who purchased the unit after Dec 1, 2011 should install the following firmware update
. Note: The firmware update must be performed using Windows.
RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), Span, JBOD (Just a bunch of disks)
Dimensions:6.0 x 6.0 x 0.89 inches (L x W x H)
Power:Bus powered using FireWire 800 or DC to USB power cable. Also includes AC Adapter (Input: AC 100~240V; Output: DC +5V/2A)
Warranty:Two (2) year warranty
Requirements:Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 & above; MAC OS 10.2 & above; Linux 2.4.22 & above.