MiniPro RAID V3 USB 3.1 Type-C (USB-C) Dual Bay Enclosure
The MiniPro™ RAID V3 is a dual-drive enclosure offering the latest Type-C connection for compatibility with USB 3.1 & Thunderbolt 3. Built entirely from aluminum, the MiniPro RAID V3 utilizes the highest quality construction for power users who need dependable storage. The rugged metal housing provides protection due to impact and drops, while acting as a heatsink for passive, silent cooling.
The MiniPro RAID V3 offers flexible RAID storage management options: RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), JBOD (independent drives) and BIG (Non-RAID merged drives).
The MiniPro RAID V3 provides speeds of over 800 MB/s* when connected to a USB 3.1 or Thunderbolt 3 port — doubling the speed of USB 3.0. * These speeds were obtained using a Gigabyte Z170X-UD5TH motherboard with Samsung 850 EVO in RAID 0.
- USB 3.1 Gen II (10Gbps) Type-C (compatible with Thunderbolt 3)
- Bus-powered or external adapter power (included)
- JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, & BIG modes. No software required.
- Supports two 2.5-inch SATA drives up to 15mm height
- Compatible with conventional hard drives or SSDs
- Aluminum housing provides excellent protection and heat dissipation
- LED indicators provide easy verification of system status
- Power management technology: If the computer goes to sleep, the MiniPro will follow.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Package includes: MiniPro RAID V3, USB C-C cable, USB C-A cable, power adapter, screw pack, screwdriver, user guide